woah there

It is dark + cold outside so please excuse the bad photos. I really need to build myself a lightbox for taking photos, but of course it is #245 on a list about about 1,000 things to do. In between orders I have been working on grilled cheese sandwiches + bananas for my webshop. They should be ready to add by the end of this month. I want to make sure I have a good number of each done before I add them.

Here are some 3-d houses, which I have not made for a little bit. These are all actually for a wholesale order and will be leaving my house tomorrow. On the subject of houses we went to look at two more this morning. We found one that was huge, loads + loads of space…but would need some work. Okay, so more then “some”. We still have our favorite house in mind and hopefully will be putting in an offer on that before the month is out. Meanwhile we will still keep looking around, as to not put all our eggs in one basket.

Hopefully tomorrow will be sunny and if so I promise a colorful entry for ya!

7 Responses to woah there

1. katy says:

It’s dark and cold here too. : \

I’m glad you posted this is one of the highlights of my day. I love the grilled cheese samiches : ]

2. Jenny N. says:

Too cute! I love the it.

3. Becka says:

mmm grilled cheese sounds good, and that plushie looks super good ^_^

4. kate says:

i’ve been waiting patiently for bananas for months but the grilled cheese is too adorable for me to hold out much longer! thanks for always making me smile when i visit your site.

5. Sam says:

I have also been thinking about how badly I need a lightbox in this rainy weather.. and similarly have much more important things to do first. I actually went to Target but they have no frosted bins…

I love the grilled cheese! So cute! I’m hungry..

6. trisha says:

the grilled cheese are so adorable! kevin makes fun of my mom because she calls them “toasted cheese” sandwiches..heheheh

good luck on the house hunting..i love shopping for houses..its so much fun to wander around in different homes..heheh

7. Ronni says:

Good luck with the house hunting, it can be exhausting! If you need to feel better about “some work” check out what we got ourselves into. http://www.lestercat.net/house