oh november…

Things are coming along nicely for my big Holiday update on Nov. 15th. Here are some Christmas ornaments and hot chocolates (with mini marshmallows or plain) I will not be doing a Dec. 1st update…but instead will add everything I have on the 15th and just keep the shop open as long as there are items in it to sell.

I forgot to mention but I am doing two holiday shows this year.
Bazaar Bizarre Boston on Sunday Dec. 6th
and
Handmade Arcade Saturday Dec. 12th in Pittsburgh PA
So December is going to be quite busy!

12 Responses to oh november…

1. Persephone says:

I always put so many marshmallows on my hot chocolate that you couldn’t even see the drink and let them melt into one big marshmallow. I love your hot chocolates!

2. Annika says:

The hot cocoa! I loves it!

3. Kara says:

Love, love, love the mugs..if I get one without marshmallows can I pretend it’s coffee? <3

4. You are awesome! I think I am going to go make hot chocolate now!!

5. tracey says:

yeah….see you in pittsburgh….

6. Jonnie says:

Hi I know you’ve mentioned it before but I was wondering what kind of camera do you use to take these pictures? They look so great!! and I’m thinking about buying a camera but don’t know where to start. Thanks! :)

7. susie says:

Love the toast and the donut and the mugs and the eggs and the candles and the decorations. Im off to visit your etsy shop now. How clever you are.

susie from
    I Just Love That Fabric – Australia

8. Lauren says:

Ooooh, I really want a hot cocoa with marshmallows! I’ll be sure to hit up your shop on the 15th!

9. valoree says:

Adorable hot cocos with marshmellows! my 3 yr old son would love it! How do I find prices?

10. valoree says:

Sorry! I found it! Etsy! Cant wait to see your update! I love your work!

11. oh super cute- i love them! i definitely need some of those ornaments for our tree :D

12. Wow! These are incredible! I can’t wait to see what all you have on the 15th!