too soon?

I don’t know if it is too soon to keep bombarding you with photos of holiday cheer, but I just cannot help myself!
Up there is some egg nog plush with nutmeg and a bit of whipped cream. I’m still going over the whipped cream. Not sure if it is just right or not.

I love egg nog but mostly prefer the Silk version. We saw some last night and we were going to buy it, but we were going out to eat and worried it would get warm in the car meanwhile…but soon soon we will be drinking some!

One of my favorite things about right after Halloween is all the vintage Christmas goodies that start popping up in the thrift shops. I stopped by one shop today and the Christmas section was jam packed with people. I still managed to get the goodies above, but wow-it was crowded!

12 Responses to too soon?

1. Persephone says:

For some reason I find the Silk version to be a little watery. Maybe I will try it again this year.
    You got some great pieces even if you had to wade through the masses to get them.

2. Heather says:

Wesley LOVES eggnog. I’ll have to get the Silk version for him to try this year! Your stuffed version looks so perfect with the little brown flecks!

3. Lauren says:

It’s not too early, my husband brought home eggnog yesterday. Lovely! Maybe I’ll get one of those for him, and a cocoa for me!

4. wix says:

I think it’s too early for stores to be putting up wreaths and whatnot, but holiday plush are always welcome, especially the menorah + dreidel :)

Have you ever done a set of Thanksgiving plush? I’m going to look through your plush set on Flickr now…

5. Lisa says:

As I sit here reading this drinking my eggnog latte—NO it is NOT too early to start posting cheery holiday stuff :D

6. darlingbeatrice says:

Eggnog! I prefer Silk to the real stuff too. I think my mom has a little wooden snowman ornament just like that!

7. janelle says:

That is the world’s cutest dollop of whipped cream! Love it!

8. Bianca says:

Not too early at all! I’ve just posted about my christmas tree bunting and am loving getting ready early for christmas this year – so not how I usually do it!

I love your mugs of eggnog – I’ve never tasted actual eggnog though, it’s not really done here in Australia….

9. Oh no, never too soon! Only not soon enough!

10. min says:

I still have a whole set of those felt ornaments with the paper faces in your photos. My mom and her sister made some in the 60’s. She also made a ton of hand embroidered ornaments which I almost threw out a few years ago. So glad I didn’t! I love them again.

11. min says:

Oh wait…maybe yours don’t have paper faces, but mine do. So funny. The rest is the same.

12. Jane says:

If I can have my first eggnog latte at Starbucks(and I did) it is not too early for that adorable egg nog cup. Love it!