jingle bells

+ all the awesome Christmas goodies to be found at thrift shops
+ pizza parties (and thank goodness for daiya vegan cheese!)
+ gingerbread houses
+ vintage wooden ornaments that are tiny and make me swoon
+ having friends over for cookie baking (and seeing them use the cinnamon red balls in excess just like we used to during cookie bakes at Tom’s Moms house. She even hid the red balls ones year!)
+ Kenny & Dolly & Christmas, has there ever been a better match?
+ making a million paper snowflakes (oh and added bonus points if you are dressed as a pilgrim while doing it)
+ baking more cookies (and more will be baked today because of all the cookies we’ve made—they have all been sent off to other homes and our own cookie jars are bare)
+ crystal snow flakes (thanks Martha) and one ghost of christmas past crystal ornament guy
+ husbands who get really invested in decorating the gingerbread house, so you get to sit back and knit ;)
Hope you are all having a lovely holiday time.

9 Responses to jingle bells

1. jenny says:

I love it all. I love the daiya cheese as well. It’s so yummy for pizzas! Have a very Merry Christmas!

2. Oh, man–I am putting that Dolly and Kenny album on my must find list!

3. katie says:

oh! kenny and dolly!
    merry christmas to you and yours!
    xoxo

4. Jennifer says:

Your gingerbread men are so cute! I also have a soft spot for vintage wooden ornaments. Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

5. Veronica says:

Awwww, my family used to have that gold angel (middle) from the first picture… she was really old and worn, but I loved her….and a few years ago, my mom threw her out! I was so mad at her! Haha. I always keep my eyes out for another one when we’re thrifting/yard saling. :)

6. Heather says:

I can not wait to see you all tomorrow. Bernie’s sister is having us over at 2pm. So we will eat there and open gifts and then head over to your place. I will call you when we leave.

7. adrienne says:

I have one of those wooden bird ornaments in blue!!!! Looks like tons of Christmas fun in your house!! Merry Christmas!!

8. Shannon says:

Looks like you guys are having a wonderfully fun Christmassy time! Merry Christmas!