15 Responses to Around the bedroom…

1. JLVerde says:

Mimi’s dolls are so fabulous. While I’m saving up to afford one (it’s too big a purchase without some planning/saving–but worth every penny!) I’m going to try and make my own version. Her stuff is just so inspiring!

2. Ivonne says:

Love it! What is the wall color? Grey? Charcoal? Hard to tell from the image processing

3. Sinead says:

Your bedroom is so fun! I love the plush tattooed man.

4. Ivonne,
    Its actually a navy blue color. We got it at Sherwin Williams but sadly I don’t know the color name. It always looks a little darker in photos, but its good for this room because this room has three big windows and gets so much sun!

5. JLVerde
    I agree her dolls are amazing! Ive wanted one for a long time, so when she did a show with me I used some of my earnings from the show to buy it :) Did you see her pattern is out in a book now? I need to get a copy!

6. I love these shots! I love the karajuku lovers perfumes too. If not for the little girls alone. I also have that mini camera! I wish they still made film for it. I would totally take spy shots. Haha.

7. annette says:

Love it, so beautiful.

8. I love that little green shelf!

9. thanks Amanda, I got it at a yard sale hahaha and painted it!

10. Blythe says:

Beautiful bedroom. I love the colour. I’m jealous of the light. My house is miserably dark so we’re in the process of painting every room a slightly different white shade.
    How do you find the quality of your Orla Kiely sheets? I’ve been tempted to buy them but was worried they might not be great.

11. Blythe, I actually feel like the Orla sheets/bedding is a little lower quality then I hoped for (especially with the prices) I love the design, but the sheets themselves already show some wear and the comforter doesn’t feel very heavy, like the filling is going to get flat and thinner over time haha, not thick high quality :(

12. Rachel says:

Cute & kitchy. I love it.

Vintagehoneybee.blogspot.com

13. Margaux says:

Goodmorning!
    I just discovered your blog and I find your little world lovely!
    I like the way everything seems cute and at the right place!
    Have a sweet day! :-)