-1 quart of heavy cream (you can make this vegan by using one of these recipes)
-1/4 c of powdered sugar
-1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
-1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
-parchment or wax paper
-about 20 gingersnaps
1. In a stand up mixer whip cold heavy cream and on low speed until stiff peaks form.
2. Gently stir in powdered sugar, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice.
3. Line a 9×9 pan with parchment or wax paper.
4. Either crush the gingersnaps or leave whole, both ways work well! Line the bottom of the pan with half of the cookie crumbs, spread in whipped topping mixture and top with remaining cookies or crumbs.
5. Freeze until firm about 2-3 hours, cut and enjoy! Store remaining slices wrapped in foil in the freezer.