1. Tracy Shutterbean’s Coconut Lime Bars: I love that they are bars because that helps with time management, but I also love the flavor combination on these.
2. Sprinkle Bake’s Oreo Stuffed Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies: I just actually saw this post this morning and had to add it to our list because it combines some of the kid’s favorite cookies oreos & crinkle cookies.
3. Sweetapolita’s Misty Mint Peppermint Patties: I’ve had these pinned for quite some time, we are going to do them in pinks & green.
4. Divinity: but we are using an old recipe cut from a newspaper and it’s called sea foam candy.
5. Martha Stewart’s Cranberry Coins: because they look good and I like that they are not chocolate.
6. Sugar Mice: B picked a recipe like this from our Harry Potter Cookbook but I’m going to compare recipes to see which one will be easiest for the kid’s to make.
We are making a few other recipes that are old ones clipped from newspapers or handwritten on index cards including:
-chocolate thumbprint cookies
Now I’ve just got to make sure we didn’t forget any of our supplies! I’d love to hear what you are baking.