Holiday Mixer

Every December I try and make a mixed cd of Christmas songs to give out if we have a Christmas party, or Crafternoon. This year I just didn’t have time to get one done for Crafternoon, but then had an idea that I would mail them out with our Christmas cards instead. I found some really big Christmas cards at K-mart that should fit the cd mix inside perfectly.
Last night I sat down to finally make the cd sleeve, I scanned an old Christmas record that I really love, the colors and images are just perfect! Added my own text and a list of songs on the back. I always send my color copies to be printed at Staples on the laser printer, so I will be picking these up Monday morning. One more item off the long list ;)

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Holiday Mixer

1. katie says:

I’m so excited to listen! If you want, you can hand deliver mine when we meet up on Friday.

2. Lesley says:

Cute! You should also try J&M Printing locally for color prints. I use them often, they’re over on Walnut by Beck and Benedict’s.

3. Miranda says:

This is adorable. I love the idea! What program do you use to change the wording, colors etc..? If you don’t mind me asking.

Miranda, I use photoshop to change it up and make it into the cd case shape :)

Lesley, do you know if they have an option to order online and pick up later? Thats really the main reason I go with staples…I don’t want to have to bring in a disc with files :)

Katie, sorry doll I forgot your cd-but I am finally finishing them all tonight so I can mail them tomorrow!

7. I email my PDFs to my customer rep there, she prints and lets me know when it’s ready for pickup. They print letter-, legal-, and tabloid-sized color copies, with lotsa house paper stocks to select from. I can email you my rep’s info if you wanna give them a try.