1. Doll Patterns: Hillary’s doll patterns are adorable, you could sew up a bunch of dolls for the doll lovers in your life, or gift them the pattern instead so they can make their own.
2. Nesting Doll Socks: I think almost anyone could use a pair of socks, and these are pretty cute with little nesting dolls all over.
3. Paper Doll Plate: This one is great for any paper doll fan, I know it was meant for small children, but I’d keep in on my dresser to sort small jewelry.
4. Hitty Her First Hundred Years: This is the memoir of a doll named Hitty. I love this book, its so sweet and charming and has really nice illustrations inside too.
5. The World’s Smallest Post Service: this little kit to make your own tiny letters and parcels is just about the cutest thing I ever did see.
1. Camera pencil pouch: perfect for anyone who uses a lot of pencils & pens to draw, or the camera lover.
2. Time To Get Stuff Done Mug: I own this mug, and I love it so much! Its just a great size, and feels great in your hands. It always motivates me to grab a big cup of coffee & get to work!
3. Washi Tape: This day of the week washi tape would be great for someone who journals or scrapbooks.
4. Embroidery patterns: from Sublime Stitching make a great gift for the needleworker.
5. Mixed Media Masterpieces with Jenny & Aaron: Create Incredible Art Journals and Handmade Mixed Media Treasures with Two Master Crafters: I own this book and it is awesome! Not only does it show a bunch of really cool projects to make (from art journals to things like fake cakes that look good enough to eat!) but it also really serves as an inspiration to take techniques and tips and come up with your own projects. Anyhow who likes to make stuff would be lucky to receive a copy of this book for Christmas.
I’ve been doing almost all of my holiday shopping online, how about you? I love making little strange shopping guides, its like window shopping!
*the amazon links are affiliate links, which means I will earn a small percentage of amazon credit if you choose to buy something, but they are all items I wanted to link regardless
-1 empty toilet paper tube for each Santa, you could cut paper towel roll tubes down to size too.
-felt in pink, red, and white
-paper cups found in baking supplies area of Jo-Ann
-red embroidery floss
-black seed beads
-small red pom poms
-glue, I used hot glue