Animal Crossing Birthday Party prep

Party prep is well underway for the big Animal Crossing birthday party! I’ll be sure and post some proper photos once it’s all said & done, with some little tips and tricks in case you decide to host your own. Meanwhile the Tom Nook piñata is finished (B said he needed to be the piñata because he’s the most annoying character in the game), and the table cloth is hemmed (fabric I made using game images and printed with Spoonflower) Next up I just need to test out the cookie cutters!

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Animal Crossing Birthday Party prep

1. Rebecca says:

I saw your piñata photos on Instagram and I LOVE it. That fabric is amazing too! This is going to be such a fantastic party, I can’t wait to see how it goes!

2. Michelle Ray says:

I’m a grown married woman but can I saw how AWESOME this is?!?! I LOVE Animal Crossing! While I don’t have time to play it anymore, I wish I had children to live vicariously though them and have an Animal Crossing party! You’re a great mom and I’m sure your son(s) appreciate it.

3. Akiyo says:

Your party decors are always so great! :) LOVE the piñata!

4. I haven’t tried the new version yet, but the most annoying character in the old DS game was definitely Mr. Resetti!! My toddler plays the game sometimes and always turns it off without saving so we constantly have to deal with him.

5. Persephone says:

Who wouldn’t want to smash Tom Nook in the head? His renovations are way overpriced.
    My birthday is next week. I’ll be 33. You think that’s too old for an Animal Crossing themed party? ;)

6. Beth says:

I get such a kick out of the parties you do- whether it the Blythe or this one. I did a double take on your pea collection in the background–sweet!

Persephone, haha so true! That Tom Nook is so overpriced haha, you are never too old for an Animal Crossing party!

Tiffany, yeah a lot of people on instagram said that Resetti was their least favorite hahah

Michelle, there is no reason a grown women should not have a Animal crossing party! :) I love the game!

Thanks Rebecca :) We had a fun time!

11. Beth says:

Oops! Silly spell editing: pez!

Beth, haha its okay I knew exactly what you meant :)