We used the instructions found here. Ahead of time I had sewed up the bodies and arms which get attached later. This made it easy to focus on the faces, hair, and clothing. Which still ended up being very time consuming, but still fun to sit and work on. We used iron hem tape for edges and hand stitched or glued whatever we could.
Since it was Easter theme everyone brought an Easter basket for the white elephant swap. I’m kicking myself for not getting a photo of them! You can see most of my basket’s contents here.
I made a ridiculous coconut bunny cake (I think the ears on top look like Zingers!) and everyone brought snacks to share. Isn’t Molly’s cheese tray so cute with those vintage Easter picks!!
I didn’t get a photo of all the finished dolls because a few people had to leave before their dolls were done-but there are four above. Two still have the disappearing ink on their faces so just ignore that bit.
All in all it was a crazy ambitious crafternoon, and so the next one will be a really simple project with supplies I already have on hand :)