I used this free pattern by The Sewing Chick for the body of the bag, but then altered it by adding a drawstring bag top because I didn’t want to knock the bag over, or lose anything if I moved it around the studio. This was my first time sewing with Cotton & Steel’s gorgeous fabrics too, such a treat! As you can probably tell I still need to work on getting my tension down for the top stitching, but I was very impatient so I didn’t spend enough time testing it out.
I added one of the little fabric tags I made a few weeks back. You can see a bunch of the ones I made here all together. I used a technique I found here for creating the tags. They were so easy to make and really add something extra to a project!