Thrifted Mugs

Just some thrifted mugs from the past couple of weeks. The top two I found together for 25¢ each. B and I were driving by and decided to make a stop for him to check out books, so the mugs were a fun find. The third Py brand mug was an exciting find for $1. My sister had texted me the address of a thrift shop that recently opened where everything is $1, and I found this guy!
The last mug was found at a thrift shop next to a grocery store for 50¢. We were picking up baking supplies for brownies that B was going to bake on his own and decided to stop in. While I haven’t been doing the normal weekly thrifting with my sister in quite some time (she’s just been too busy and I miss all our fun times!) its been nice to still get little pop-ins to thrift shops now and again.

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Thrifted Mugs

1. jennifer says:

Great finds for great prices!!!

2. Kya says:

It is a really fun thing to do, and you can find a lot of great items! :D I really love the mugs.

3. Jessica H. says:

I have a weakness for mugs. “I couldn’t possibly fit another in the cabinet.” I say this ALL the time and end up bringing home more. Great finds!

4. katy says:

<3 The whistle for milk mug! My mom just gave me a mug that she has as a child that looks to be that one's twin – hers had a cat. :)

Katy, Oh the cat is probably really cute! This is the first time in all of my thrifting I have seen one with a whistle! After washing of course I had to try it out, and wow is it loud!

Jessica, me too! I think its worse with mugs because you can justify them by saying “this is an item that can be used” but lets face it, I would never use these mugs haha–just too cute and delicate :)

Kya, Mugs are one of my weaknesses when I am out thrift shopping. :)

Jennifer, Thanks! I love it when I can find things so cheaply, although it does turn me into such a cheap shopper when I get to shops marking things up really high. My sister and I went on a trip down south to visit my parents and had a hard time with a lot of the thrift shops we stopped it. Made us appreciate the ones we have close by that offer such great low prices.

9. Nancy B says:

I go for mugs and little cream pitchers. That elephant mug with the deer handle is super cute.

Nancy, Oh little cream pitchers sound so cute! I have an odd collection of gravy boats that I’ve found at thrift shops :)