1. Mail Truck Ornament: perfect for the mail lovers Christmas tree, or tie it onto the top of their wrapped gift.
2. Custom Return Address Stamp: these are adorable, and would be perfect for some one who loves to send a lot of mail.
3. Air Mail Tote Bag: What better way to cart all those snail mail letters to the post office, then a cute airmail bag!
4. Pewter Stamp Dispenser: I love that it’s shaped like a tiny mailbox.
5. Stamps: Head to your post office to see what nice stamps they may have, or order online. There are even currently a set of Harry Potter stamps available!
6. Stamp Cufflinks: and postage jewelry made from real stamps.
1. bookplates: keeps track of what books are yours when you loan them out.
2. Penguin Mugs: This way the book lover can sip coffee or tea from their favorite book-mug while reading.
3. In The Library Perfume: I have this, and I love it. In the Library is a warm blend of English Novel*, Russian & Moroccan Leather Bindings, Worn Cloth and a hint of Wood Polish.
4. Out Of Print Clothing: We have quite a few t-shirts and sweatshirts from out of print, we love them all.
5. Novel Teas: This is a fun idea…Novel Teas contains 5 teabags individually tagged with literary quotes from the world over, made with the finest English Breakfast tea.
6. iPad book cover: I actually got this last Christmas from Tom’s parents. Its really well made, and looks very much like a book.