-Halloween paper heads
-hot glue gun
-streamers (I found the cute printed ones here)
2. take the longer of the two pieces and bend it in half twisting a circle in the middle (this is where the head will be glued)
3. Add the smaller pipe cleaner behind and twist it across the front, so one arm sticks out on either side.
4. You can bend the feet upward.
5. Glue head in place and if you want to make a dress from crepe paper gather up the top edge in your hands, put a drop of hot glue on your figure and align the front of the pleated dress on the glue.
6. Wrap the rest of the skirt around back, add some glue and press in place.
7. Now you can add a small loop of pipe cleaner and glue it to the back of the head if you’d like a loop, you can leave it off too if you don’t plan to hang it.
8. Now you can glue little things into the hands, add some ribbons, etc.
Have fun and I’d love to see if you make some!